- Loro Parque entrance ticket: Adults €37.00. Children under 11: €25.00. Children under 6: €0.00.
- Transportation: Adults €19.00. Children under 11: €09.50. Children under 6: €0.00.
What's not included
- The best zoo in Europe and in the world
- 4 shows: orcas, dolphins, sea lions and parrots
- The best reconstructions of animal habitats: Planet Penguin, Katandra Treetops and many more
- Kinderlandia for children
Our excursion to Loro Parque, which includes Loro Parque tickets with transport, lasts from 11.00am to 4.00pm.
It is absolutely necessary to produce the booking confirmation of your Loro Parque tickets with transport, printed.
Check our Terms and conditions for information on other reasons for cancelling your Loro Parque tickets with transport.
In case of Loro Parque tickets with transport which include a discount for children or local residents, a supporting document is required to prove entitlement to discount.
Where to find us
Here is the schedule of pick-up times for our excursion to Loro Parque in Puerto de la Cruz from Santa Cruz or La Laguna, depending on the pick-up location:
- If you are in the upper part of Santa Cruz, the meeting point for the Loro Parque transfer service is at the Barceló Contemporáneo Hotel at 10.45am.
- If you are in the lower part of Santa Cruz, the meeting point for the Loro Parque transport service is at the Alameda del Duque tourist bus stop (Avenida Marítima) at 11.00am.
- If you wish to go to Loro Parque from La Laguna, meet us at the right corner of the Nivaria Hotel at 11.15am.
Frequently asked questions
From Santa Cruz
The visit to Loro Parque lasts approx. 3 hours and 15 minutes.
No. This activity includes the Loro Parque entrance ticket, which is why upon your arrival you will enter the park directly through side access gate.
Yes. We will indicate the nearest pick-up location.
Pets are not allowed on the Loro Parque + Transfer activity.
Yes. We will drop you off in the same spot which we will pick you up from.
No, it’s not necessary. You can download it and display it on the screen of any mobile device (phone, tablet, etc.).